Does anyone know, in KC, when "Catholicism" will play on public, if it will? Thanks!

That’s all

Kansas public television will be airing statewide on Nov. 6, 13, 20 and 27.

Here are the television listings for the entire US and Canada
catholicismseries.com/watch/tv-schedule

Great! Thanks!

I just watched (and recorded) the 4 episodes locally here. It’s great - you’ll love it.

EWTN is also going to run it starting on Nov 16th at 9 pm ET. More info HERE.

Actually the programming list for EWTN sounds different from the one I watched on PBS…

hmmm…Might need to check and record these also

Peace
James

I went through 3 public broadcasting channel listings for the 6th of Nov. in KC, but found nothing with that title or bearing a description of it under another name. Could you be more specific, please, Dale_M? Thank you! Well, at least EWTN will air it, if Dale_M read something wrong or his source was wrong, but, if that’s the case, I appreciate the try. There’s still EWTN.

I’m sorry you are having trouble finding the program. I am not familiar with Kansas television stations, and was merely relaying the information on the official website for the Catholicism series.

I did find it listed on the SHPTV website (5 pm) and hope that it is available in your area. If not, it could be watched online.

shptv.org/

(click picture to make it bigger)

No prob, Dale! I thought you must have been from KC. I was wondering where you saw it. Thanks for the link, but, as I said, there’s still EWTN. I’m hoping they have more nights for the other episodes, though.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.