Does anyone know of a good book that explains how the Catholic Church is the true Church?

I really want a good book that explains this, with biblical evidence, historical evidence, etc… but I prefer it be something you know about (maybe you’ve read it before).

So, again, how (evidence) the Catholic Church is the true Church.

Two good books with biblical evidence I would recommend would be A Biblical Defense of Catholicism by Dave Armstrong, and Crossing The Tiber by Stephen Ray. The later has more references to the ancient church, and is probably closer to what you are looking for.

Remember that unless a person has Faith all the books in the world won’t convert them. Their hearts must be open to the wisdom of the Holy Spirit before they can benefit from explanations.

The man in the bible demonstrated faith when he said to Jesus, “Lord I believe, help thou my unbelief.” Mark 9:24 There are a lot of things I don’t understand about the Catholic Faith and so I say this prayer a lot.

How about the Bible?

The name “the Catholic Church” (Greek: katholikos ekklesia) developed from Acts 9:31 “the Church throughout all” (Greek: ekklesia kath olos).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.