Does anyone listen to WGN radio out of Chicago?

I know they have a wide ranging signal, so they reach other states. I’m a bit disapointed in that radio station right now. They’ve been running a commecial for a birth control procedure called Assure (whatever that is). I find it offensive that WGN, which is supposed to be a family-friendly station and a Chicago institution, is running adversing like that.
Has anyone else heard these ads? I’ve heard them at the 4:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M. hours.
What do you think?

[quote="Tenebrae, post:1, topic:187508"]
I know they have a wide ranging signal, so they reach other states. I'm a bit disapointed in that radio station right now. They've been running a commecial for a birth control procedure called Assure (whatever that is). I find it offensive that WGN, which is supposed to be a family-friendly station and a Chicago institution, is running adversing like that.
Has anyone else heard these ads? I've heard them at the 4:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M. hours.
What do you think?

[/quote]

I have not heard it, but I don't generally listen to any station at that time frame. My suggestion is that you put together a letter and mail it out to them. I don't understand why this is offensive to you, can you explain this for me? I know birth control is not allowable for a catholic. Why aren't you listening to Relevant Radio? Is listening to things that offend you part of your penance for Lent?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.