Does Church recognize sacraments of the SSPX?

I’m sure this can be a complicated topic. Relations are closer yet still divergent. As excommunications were lifted does that also come with the recognition of sacraments performed by an Sspx priest?

Father Z explains the need for valid faculties:

wdtprs.com/blog/2013/09/quaeritur-why-are-sspx-masses-valid-but-not-marriages-or-absolutions/

No it does not.

The members of the SSPX “cannot legitimately exercise any ministry.” In the words of Pope Benedict in his Motu Proprio. Those words mean exactly what they say. The SSPX priests have no ministry in the Church. None.

1. In the same spirit and with the same commitment to encouraging the resolution of all fractures and divisions in the Church and to healing a wound in the ecclesial fabric that was more and more painfully felt, I wished to remit the excommunication of the four Bishops illicitly ordained by Archbishop Lefebvre. With this decision I intended to remove an impediment that might have jeopardized the opening of a door to dialogue and thereby to invite the Bishops and the “Society of St Pius X” to rediscover the path to full communion with the Church. As I explained in my Letter to the Catholic Bishops of last 10 March, the remission of the excommunication was a measure taken in the context of ecclesiastical discipline to free the individuals from the burden of conscience constituted by the most serious of ecclesiastical penalties. However, the doctrinal questions obviously remain and until they are clarified the Society has no canonical status in the Church and its ministers cannot legitimately exercise any ministry.

vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/apost_letters/documents/hf_ben-xvi_apl_20090702_ecclesiae-unitatem_en.html

If you read the quote from Pope Benedict in the earlier post, you’ll see he puts in quotations the term “Society of St. Pius X”.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.