Does God still speak to us today?

I have a friend who says no. He quotes a Bible verse saying God spoke to us in days past but no longer does. I think there’s far too much evidence to the contrary–far too many people experiencing God sometimes in very direct ways.

I hope people will share any such experiences of being led very directly by God.

I’ve had a number of such experiences lately. Just one was waking up with a Book of the Bible and a specific chapter very clear in my mind. I wasn’t familiar enough with this book to know if it even had that many chapters, but I looked it up immediately and sure enough it did and I will only say the entire chapter was full of very specific promises that pertained to many prior experiences and proddings of God over the past few months.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.