Does Mary Care?

Hello!

Do you think Mary cares if we say the Rosary kneeling vs. sitting vs. lying down vs. doing any something physical? Thank you!

It doesn’t really matter but kneeling is always nice.

Woops! Didn’t realize I posted this twice! Just ignore this one! :slight_smile:

Snow Angel asks : "Do you think Mary cares if we say the Rosary kneeling vs. sitting vs. lying down vs. doing any something physical?"

Mary has come down to Earth, and has spoken with several people.
With Bernadette, Mary said a Rosary with her every time they met.
In Fatima, she asked people to say the Rosary . . .
Mary’s MAIN concern is that a person recite the Rosary … the method is optional.

Mary would be Happy if you said a Rosary while Kneeling.
She will be Happy if you said a Rosary as you are Sitting down.
She’ll really appreciate it if you say a Rosary while you are flat on your back in Bed.
And she will love it if you recite the Rosary while Jogging … or just about any other thing you do.

Mary is a Cool Mom.
She likes me, no matter what I do.
Thanks Mary, I like you.

She wants us to pray the rosary. I’m certain she is more responsive when we pray with greater fervor and concentration than with distractions or muttering through it. But either way, she is happy we’re reaching out to her and always responds in appropriate measure to our level of devotion and need.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.