I’m a 30 year old single Catholic man and there’s a 22 year old Catholic woman I like very much. We’ve been spending some time together because we’ve both been away on a Catholic retreat with a few hundred others this past week.
I’ve been getting to know her, we seem to have a lot in common and she seems to like me.
So, ive been trying to work out if she likes me as more than a friend, and i cant work it out:
- We can talk about serious and fun things. She holds my gaze for a long time.
- She touches me on the arm quite a few times.
- When I was in a group of friends with her, she told them I was wonderful and cool.
- We can have serious talks about God.
And just the general feeling, that she is happy to be with me.
but the minuses:
- We were finishing tonight clearing the retreat hall with me, her, and 2 of her friends. She hugged one of her friends, and then came over to me and shook my hand!!! I would not have xpected her to hug me, but I have always thought that a handshake from a girl is bad news if you are interested in her.
I might not see her again actually because we are all leaving tuesday and i na group of 500, its difficult t ofind people, but ih ave her email and would like to ask her out for coffee, but what advice could you give?