Dog just died.

Pray for my family, and me. I know it might not seem like a lot, but it was very sudden. She was laying in my lap this morning…

I am so sorry for your loss. Dogs are members of our families and it is very difficult when they leave us. Prayers for you.

I will pray for you and your family. :signofcross:

Saint Francis console this family.:console:

(It is understandable, my DH and I love our dog, she is a little piece of Gods’ Merciful Love for us.)

I’m sorry- you are in my prayers.

I am praying for you now.:signofcross:

It IS a lot when it happens to you! I know what you are going through…Dogs are some of the nicest people I know:heart:
You are in my prayers!
Annie

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can imagine how it’d be for me if I lost my old dog. My prayers are with you.

I know how it feels to lose one’s animal. God comfort you for loss of your pal.

I’m for your loss. These furry members of our families give us so much. Prayers for you.

Will pray for you and your family. I know you dog’s love and presence will be missed…

Awww, I’m so sorry, I will remember you and your family’s sorrow over this in my prayers.:console:

I’m so sorry you have lost a member of your family.
Those furry little creatures are such a comfort.
I’ll be praying for you and your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.