Dog the Bounty Hunter - a Catholic Connection

I was watching the program "Dog the Bounty Hunter" three or four weeks ago where it showed Duane's daughters coming home from school. Both were dressed in a school uniform and I said, "Are they attending a Catholic school?"

I did an online search and found this website titled, "The Wittenburg Door" in which Bob Gersztyn has an interview with Dog:

wittenburgdoor.com/dog-bounty-hunter-speaks!

DOOR: Do you currently attend church?

DOG: Yes. Probably every other Sunday. We go to church, different ones. Same religion, different ones, is all.

I have Pastor Tim Story that I see probably once every two weeks, and then I talk to Reverend Jesse every day. My Aunt Iris is a Christian, she's in her eighties, and I talk to her constantly. So, I believe.

My kids are in a religious school, a Catholic school that I like in Hawaii, so all my children are in a private Catholic school so they learn the basic foundation of God, and so I don't have them in public schools. I never have.

The last I heard “The Dog” belonged to the Assemblies of God Church. I’m glad they are sending the children to Catholic school. Hopefully, some of it will rub off on the folks.

Do you actually know for sure it’s a Catholic school? Couldn’t the girls be attending a school where a uniform is required and the school chose to go with one that is common among Catholic schools?

If Dog and his family jump around from church to church week after week I suspect they’d be more likely to send their kids to Christian school rather than a Catholic one.

ChadS

Well, the fact that Dog STATES in the interview that he sends them to Catholic school, we know it is a Catholic school…The first poster stated this…

"My kids are in a religious school, a Catholic school that I like in Hawaii, so all my children are in a private Catholic school so they learn the basic foundation of God, and so I don’t have them in public schools. I never have. "

Sorry I missed that somehow. I stand corrected.

ChadS

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.