Dolan: Pope took bus back from St. Peter's

Article quoting Cardinal Dolan:

catholicworldreport.com/Blog/2074/cardinal_dolan_pope_francis_took_the_bus_back_from_st_peters_too.aspx#.UUEv4hw3ubT

Good stuff. I think humility will be the biggest thing we take from his papacy.

The more I hear about him, the more I already like him.

Long Live Pope Francis!

Oh my Gosh this is awesome. This is exactly what we need. Thank the Good Lord for Pope Francis.

I’m nervous about him, but hearing stuff like this makes me happy. It shows that this guy has some character.

According to Edward Cardinal Egan, he has humility, strength, intellect, and clarity combined.

I feel sorry for the Swiss Guard. They art going to nuts trying to protect him. :wink:

Same here!! I’d never heard of this man before today. But with every new fact I learn about him I’m loving him more & more!

As others have noted,the more I hear,the more I like him.

:thumbsup:

:slight_smile:

Amazing

And thus began his “Honeymoon” Period!http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkPMmLGOCXfjbMtfJTMonWCrVZ263Cqx8ZAYAuCs6l4iTa85gN3Q

"Hooooow SWEET it IS"!

I hope he’ll be okay going about things like this…it’s pretty risky.

We need this in so many ways!

My kinda pope. :slight_smile:

But I think it’s just a matter of time before they get him to start following protocol. :slight_smile:

I agree. And also it isn’t like the bus from the chapel to the residence was driving through a bad part of town. They are on Vatican property the whole time.

I am very happy about everything I am learning about our new Pope.

yes they are. :smiley:

Perhaps we should pray for them. They’re gonna need it, lol…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.