Domain registrar sends a more Christian message

Just got this in my mailbox. Goddady’s (a domain registrar service and an ex-SOPA supporter) is being compared to GKG a service which claims that instead of running ads where women undress themselves they will donate funds to a Christian charity.

Good for them, eh?

GoDaddy loves undressing women, especially for the Super Bowl. GKG.NET, however, would prefer to GIVE clothes to someone in need, rather than pay someone to take theirs off.

For each Like you help us get on Facebook, we’ll donate $1 to The Bridge Orphan Ministries, a 501c(3) non-profit organization.

We’ve made it easy for you to help us send food and supplies to these overcrowded, under-funded orphanages, changing the lives of the 100,000+ innocent, wonderful children without families in the Ukraine alone. Your impact on them is just one click away.

As an added incentive, for every domain (.com, .net, etc.) purchased from gkg. net/GoClassy we will donate $1 as well.

I wonder if this is legit? Often emails about some company donating money for clicks or likes are totally bogus. It sounds commendable, but I wonder?

I’ve been using GKG for domain registration for over 5 years now. The company is legit.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.