Donald Trump accuser says she's fleeing country because she's scared for her life

According to a recent interview:

cosmopolitan.com/politics/a6271279/donald-trump-accuser-says-shes-fleeing-country-because-shes-scared-for-her-life/

Sounds unhinged, and very doubtfully because of Trump. There are thousands of people who have attacked Trump, some viciously, and none has left the country.

Cosmo? Seriously?
What else would you expect from their brand of “journalism”.

:whacky:

Based on actual history, I’d be much more scared of the Clintons.

Interviewed in the Palm Beach Post as well:

palmbeachpost.com/news/trump-accuser-says-she-leaving-country/AAbPU8RUe3AUjWvzt5OpMO/

So, you are saying the Clinton’s have killed their detractors? If so you are treading on dangerous moral ground. Please clarify you remarks.

Another pillar of excellence.
:o

She is probably a paid activist just like the agitators at the Trump rallies. Notice how there were no accusers of Bill Cosby until he spoke critically about certain aspects of urban black subculture? Then they came out of the woodwork.

No, I think he was saying he fears the Clinton’s more – and with good reason.

However, does the name Vince Foster sound familiar?

Frankly the thought of either candidate getting into the White House terrifies me.

Vince Foster was just the most notable name. There are others. Somehow, there are people that surround the Clintons that commit suicide in pretty skeptical ways or are killed in some sort of odd circumstance.:onpatrol:

this sounds so ridiculous! she probably has been on the Clinton payroll. I would be more afraid of Clintons than Trump.

…Critical details of McGillivray’s story don’t add up.

McGillivray claims that when she was nudged in 2003, Trump and his wife Melania were engaged. But a quick Google search proves this is false: Trump proposed to Melania in April 2004. Why didn’t the Palm Beach Post or McGillivray check this obvious detail?

Perhaps because they never bothered to verify a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago even happened on January 24, 2003. A Getty Images search shows Trump and Melania posing with Ray Charles at Mar-A-Lago … in a photo by Davidoff Photos Studio, created on January 1, 2003, more than three weeks before McGillivray claimed she was “grabbed” at a Ray Charles concert. A Ray Charles concert chronology shows that on January 23, a Ray Charles concert in Seattle was canceled, but nothing was scheduled for January 24.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

Yea, this story just doesn’t pass the smell test.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.