Donald Trump is about to be briefed on the US’s ‘deep secrets’

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-briefing-us-security-military-deep-secrets-a7415331.html

One of the most important phases of the transition to power for President-elect Donald Trump includes briefings on U.S. intelligence capabilities and secret operations as well as separate descriptions of the extraordinary powers he will have over the military, especially contingency plans to use nuclear weapons, according to officials.

The article continues at the link.

That will be his first clue as to what he will be dealing with apart from his platform.

I think this probably is why Obama seems to have aged at least thirty years during his two terms as President. Just the Presidential daily CIA briefings alone are probably so extremely nerve wracking that it’s like carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders, let alone whatever he’s going to be told during these initial briefings. I reckon the next time we see Trump he’ll look several shades whiter and more than a bit haunted.

Anyone care to throw out any possibilities about what it is he’s going to be told?

That there is a Chinese nuclear sub parked 12 miles due east of his tower in NYC ? I wouldn’t doubt it.

The secret passages…the secret rocket to a bar and golf course on mars?

Obama’s real birth certificate. :wink:

The IRS target list of Republican organizations and personalities?

The policy instruction manual from George Soros?

The tape of Bill Clinton’s meeting on the tarmac with Loretta Lynch?

The “quo” list in Hillary’s “quid pro quo” adventures?

The whereabouts of Huma Abedin?

The real Wikileaks source?

I don’t know how Trump’s head will be able to hold all of the truly deepest secrets, there are so many of them.

:thumbsup:

All jokes aside, this is the point where we really need to pray that Trump has learned to control his mouth. If he runs it like he did during the campaign, he could do immeasurable damage to national security.

If only Trump could maintain as much control over his mouth as Clinton did over her email…

Based on the article’s title, I assumed they were talking about Roswell and Area 51.

Actually, I would hope that he will be able to maintain a lot more control than she did.

This will be very interesting. We’ll see how much will be disclosed to the public.

Do you think they’ll show him the aliens floating in formaldehyde, or is it still too dangerous to do that?

Not only that, I think they’ll take him for a ride in the alien ship.

Well, it certainly did immeasurable damage to the DNC, the Clinton campaign and the leftist globalist political agenda. Not such bad things from where I stand.

His mouth seems to be setting things aright with regard to relations with Russia.

On the whole, his mouth hasn’t been as problematic as those who claim it has been – with all due respect to the seriousness of your admonition.

Trump has already met aliens. Where do you think his hair came from?

As for the briefing, I have hopes for his secrecy considering he did fine after the pre-election briefimg with keeping his mouth shut.

In real life, they are totally addicted to smoking Havana cigars.

He’ll learn what is on page 47 en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Treasure:_Book_of_Secrets

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.