Donald Trump rallies infiltrated by paid Hillary Clinton operatives, investigation reveals

AGENTS working for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign paid professional agitators to incite violence at Donald Trump rallies, an explosive investigation has revealed.

In a new hidden-camera sting by conservative activist group Project Veritas, undercover journalists infiltrated two political consulting companies with ties to the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign.

In the 16-minute video, Democratic operatives are caught out describing how paid agents “infiltrate” to stage fake grassroots protests to create a sense of “anarchy” at Donald Trump events.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/donald-trump-rallies-infiltrated-by-paid-hillary-clinton-operatives-investigation-reveals/news-story/30e3eebc262bdb00a225628e6157a5cc

Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/activist-who-took-credit-for-violent-chicago-protests-was-on-hillarys-payroll/

I’ve personally known democrat activists and this is exactly the sort of thing they have been doing since the 1960s.

So Trump rallies are not violent only democrat operatives!!! Pathetic!!! Oh how the mainstream media owes Trump a huge, collective apology!!!

Technically they are still violent. These people are apparently being paid to tap into it.

That said, it’s still despicable if true. I still won’t vote for Trump but I may go with my back up plan of writing a big F---- You over that portion of the ballot. I wonder if that would invalidate my whole ballot? There are some ballot questions that are important so I don’t want to mess that up.

I understand the sentiment!

After this is over I’ll be interested to hear what the statistics are in regards to voters only voting down ballot, only voting for president and writing someone in.

yes! the truth comes out!

Where are the Democrat supporters?..

How can you support Hillary’s campaign paying people to start fights …keep people from getting to events by stopping traffic … yikes …

OK, I watched the video. And I read the two other references. Here are some things I noticed:

1. This story is single sourced. The other two sources cited merely took the story from Vertas Action Fund (the conservative single source for the story).

2. The Veritas Action Fund video is composed of short clips, sometimes only a few seconds long, thus making it impossible for the viewer to assess the context and verify what the questions were that the “operatives” were asked.

3. Most of what Veritas Action Fund says cannot be verified, other than the names of the people they were interviewing. In some cases there was just a voice. I cannot tell if it is the voice of whom they claim, or an impersonation.

4. It is full of innuendo and character assassination, bringing up past convictions to make their point more believable.

In short, the claims made and implied in this video need a lot more scrutiny before they can be taken as fact.

of course! :rolleyes:

Per following, Scott Foval has been fired: m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

Per following, Bob Creamer is stepping down: twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788495869297434628

Robert Creamer is his full name: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Creamer_(Lobbyist

**Warning: I think there is graphic language in the original Project Veritas video **

I know, and when Project Veritas came out with those undercover baby part selling videos some time ago they made those people say what they were saying too. Look, O’Keefe is doing the kind of journalism that the main stream media used to do long ago before they became Democrat political hacks.

(In best Gilbert Gottfried voice…again) “Why Am i not surprised?”

Selective editing to the extreme level shown in his video is not good journalism. I don’t think the mainstream media ever took it to quite the extreme that he does.

Per the info I previously posted, one person was fired and another is stepping down from their position, so…?

From the Washington Times article:
Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times
Updated: 9:50 p.m. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"Two top Democratic strategists have exited the presidential campaign after explosive undercover videos showed them discussing voter fraud and their roles in planting paid agitators at campaign events for Republican candidate Donald Trump.

Robert Creamer, founder of Democracy Advocates and the husband of Rep. Janice D. Schakowsky, Illinois Democrat, stepped down from the campaign Tuesday, a day after Scott Foval was fired from his post as national field director of Americans United for Change.

Mr. Trump, who has long complained of a “rigged” election system, said at a Tuesday rally in Colorado that the video released by the conservative group Project Veritas Action confirmed his suspicions of Democrat-sponsored political chicanery.

“The protesters are paid a lot of money by the [Democratic National Committee], and they kept saying, ‘I wonder why those people are here, because they never seem to have much on their mind other than stand up and protest,’” Mr. Trump told a crowd in Colorado Springs. “And yesterday it came out, but it was barely covered by the media. But it’s all over the internet. They were busted.”

Brad Woodhouse, Americans United for Change president, said in a late-Monday statement that Mr. Foval “is no longer associated with Americans United for Change.”

The video may actually be true. Selective editing to that extreme is still not good journalism.

Where are the Democrat supporters?..

How can you support Hillary’s campaign paying people to start fights …keep people from getting to events by stopping traffic … yikes …

Not to mention two Chicago police officers were injured by the actions of these “paid protesters” hired by the DNC.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.