Dont give up

I need prayers from anyone out there who is available. I was having a serious discussion with Kevin, who is incarcerated when I accidently dropped the phone. I know he thinks that I hung up on him because he didnt call me back and because this is how he expects to be treated. I am very upset because I have no way to communicate that what happened was an accident, and can only rely on prayer. I would be ever so grateful for your companionship at this time, as I feel really bad about it, and dont want him to give up. thanks

:gopray: Angels of God our Guardians Dear, to whom God’s love entrusts us here, ever this day be at our side, to light and love, inspire and guide

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

I hope he calls you back again.:hug1:

The Angel Prayer was in prayer for his Gaurdian Angel to encourage him to call you again. Send your Angel, in God’s Will, to inspire him to call you again----sounds corny, but if it works, you will be very happy!! I bet it will.

†JMJTJ†

*Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children .

Let us take away your anxiety with Psalm 46:
God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in troubles…My prayers for Kevin through the angels to know you were sincere, and call you asap…May God guide him in the right path…Warmly, LynneMarie

Praying that Kevin understands what happened.

Prayers to help Kevin understand your perceived slight was no such thing and know that your intentions were good.

Perhaps someone will remind him that in this day and age phone calls get “dropped”, canceled and are cut off frequently through no fault of either party!

Bless your heart and Kevin’s! You are remembered in my rosary this morning.

You two have my prayers.

Praying for you and Kevin. Christ’s Peace Be With You Both.

Praying!

Pope John 23rd used to send his angel to prepare ahead, and to negociate with people he was going to be speaking with, especially in difficult situations.St Pio told those who were unable to reach him for pryer petitions to send their angels.
May you not send your angel to Kevin?
Thank you for allowing this opportunity for us to pray for Kevin…and you.

Jesus please hear and grant our prayers.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR PRAYERFUL ASSISTANCE. All is well, and he said he wasn’t gonna call but “something” told him he should. I guess we all know who that “something” is! Pray that someday he will call him GOD!

Good to hear.

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.