Doom Dilemma - President Bush - Non-Believer yet Shereef

I was wondering if the descendants of Muhammed have special privileges or if they are doomed for being non-believers? Which takes precedence, the bloodline or the belief? According to a book that I have, Genealogy Via the Internet by Ralph Roberts, President Bush is descended from the prophet Muhammed and his wife Khadija Bint Khuwalyid. In fact, the author concludes the the majority of Americans descend directly from the founder of Islam. The book also states the following:

A shereef (or descendant of the Prophet) wears a green turban, or is privileges to do so, but no other person; and it is not common for any but a shereef to wear a bright green dress. - Thomas Patrick Hughes A Dictionary of Islam

Here are more descendants of Muhammed:

President George Washington
General Robert E. Lee
Queen Elizabeth II of England
President Jimmy Carter
William Frederick “Buffalo Bill” Cody
Princess Diana of England
President Thomas Jefferson
General George S. Patton III
Author Laura Ingalls
President Theodore Roosevelt
President Richard Nixon
Pope Calixtus II
Pope Felix V
General Ulysses S. Grant
President Andrew Jackson
Winston Spencer Churchill
Sir Walter Raleigh
President Lyndon B. Johnson
Playwright Tennessee Williams
General Stonewall Jackson
President Grover Cleveland
Lord Horatio Nelson of Trafalgar
President Woodrow Wilson

Also, would Muslims who make* jihad* on the descendants of the Prophet subject themselves to possible doom?

[quote=Eden]I was wondering if the descendants of Muhammed have special privileges or if they are doomed for being non-believers? Which takes precedence, the bloodline or the belief? According to a book that I have, Genealogy Via the Internet by Ralph Roberts, President Bush is descended from the prophet Muhammed and his wife Khadija Bint Khuwalyid. In fact, the author concludes the the majority of Americans descend directly from the founder of Islam. The book also states the following:

A shereef (or descendant of the Prophet) wears a green turban, or is privileges to do so, but no other person; and it is not common for any but a shereef to wear a bright green dress. - Thomas Patrick Hughes A Dictionary of Islam

Here are more descendants of Muhammed:

President George Washington
General Robert E. Lee
Queen Elizabeth II of England
President Jimmy Carter
William Frederick “Buffalo Bill” Cody
Princess Diana of England
President Thomas Jefferson
General George S. Patton III
Author Laura Ingalls
President Theodore Roosevelt
President Richard Nixon
Pope Calixtus II
Pope Felix V
General Ulysses S. Grant
President Andrew Jackson
Winston Spencer Churchill
Sir Walter Raleigh
President Lyndon B. Johnson
Playwright Tennessee Williams
General Stonewall Jackson
President Grover Cleveland
Lord Horatio Nelson of Trafalgar
President Woodrow Wilson

Also, would Muslims who make* jihad* on the descendants of the Prophet subject themselves to possible doom?
[/quote]

lol…i dont konw if any of that is correct (the people mentioned)…God knows best

In any case, I dont know that being a descendant of Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) automatically makes you a pious person.

Look at Noah…a blessed messenger, but his son was a kaffar (one who hides the truth). Also, look at the father of Abraham. He was an idol worshipper while Abraham was among the most pious of men.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.