Douay-Rheims chronological order?

Hi,

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to ask my questions on here, but I decided too. Would there be any such sites someone would recommend that would put the Douay-Rheims Version of the Holy Bible in chronological order for the whole OT, and the whole NT?

Thank you,

[quote="php111, post:1, topic:318966"]
Hi,

I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask my questions on here, but I decided too. Would there be any such sites someone would recommend that would put the Douay-Rheims Version of the Holy Bible in chronological order for the whole OT, and the whole NT?

Thank you,

[/quote]

Hope these help.
Old Testament Douay Rheims Haydock Version
haydock1859.tripod.com/id330.html

New Testament Douay Rheims Haydock Version
haydock1859.tripod.com/index.html

Additionally; Catholic Bibles and Commentary at Veritas Bible Douay Rheims
veritasbible.com/drb

Also; drbo.org/

Peace
Chris

Thank you!

I’m glad this question was asked. I have the AD 1610 version of the D-R and it matches the Haddock link for order, except after the Machabee books it also has The Prayer of Manassas, then 3rd Esdras and 4th Esdras.

I seem to recall recently someone telling someone else while I was right by them that the books were meant to be read out of order, but I feel that is not right. Read them in different orders if you wish, but there is definitely an importance to chronology.

And credobiblestudy.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.