Dr. Dahesh is the Reincarnation of Jesus Christ

He performed hundreds of miracles, witnesses by thousands. Read more about Him at:
angelfire.com/mo3/dr.dahesh

Jesus is the only Way for Salvation
Jesus lived on earth many times, and Dahesh is His latest incarnation
We all live 6,000 lifetimes on many planets
Paradise and Hell exist as planets, and thus neither is eternal in duration
Heaven is Nirvana, or becoming One with God
Just about all Religions were founded by inspired Prophets and Guides
Jesus was the greatest Prophet and Son of God because He was the WORD of God incarnate
At death we go to a Hell-planet or a Paradise-planet; depending upon our actions in life (thoughts/words/deeds)
Whatever we sow, so shall we reap (Law of Karma)
Muhammad was a true Prophet, but uninspired men have corrupted Islam and misinterpreted the Qur’an
Our current civiliation will be destroyed by a nuclear holocaust, but another civilization will arise from its ashes
Buddha, Confucius, Mahatma Ghandi, Yogananda, Bahá’u’lláh, were not Prophets but divine Guides sent by God
Channeling (mediumship) is false and of the Evil One

A mixture of Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism. How interesting.

Out of scholarly curiosity, what are you main doctrines (besides the initial list)? What do you believe about Creation? How about your sacred texts? Rituals? Ect.

As a curious skeptic I will ask: Are these “miracles” akin to the miracles at one of Benny Hinn’s rallies?

these people make me laugh. They got to be kidding. The last time I check Jesus is at the Right Hand of the Father.
Dahesh is not Jesus. He is a false prophets like all the rest, Mohammed, John Smith, etc…

Here’s the article from wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daheshism

Well, it you look at the tenets of that religion, you will notice that it is NOT Christian.

Jesus of Nazareth was a great Prophet. He was not God but the son of God.

But it is listed in the category of “Christian denominations”

Ummmm. . . if Muhammad, Buddha, Confucius, Mahatma Ghandi, Yogananda, Bahá’u’lláh, Zoroaster, Mahavira, Guru Nanak, and Khalil Gibran were divinely inspired, how come none of their teachings agree with each other or taught the same thing this guy is teaching? If Jesus was reincarnated 14 times as Abel, Melchizedek, Buddha, Krishna, JESUS, Imaam Ali ibn Abu Talib, and others, how come he didn’t bother teaching any of this garbage until now?

Seriously - I don’t know how people swallow this stuff.

JOSEPH Smith.

I think we need to get Dr. Dahesh and Sri Datta Swammi in the same room since they are both convinced they are the present incarnation of Jesus and see what happens.

I would just like to see what would happen

A lone Raven

LOL :thumbsup: :smiley:

I’d look foward to it

So it’s fine for Jesus Christ and each of the rest of us to have been reincarnated 6,000 times on different planets (reincarnation) but heaven help anyone for trying to communicate with a loved one during what must obviously be one of the split seconds between these incarnations (mediumship) …

I just don’t get it!

Not to mention Mr de Jesus Miranda from that other thread as well :slight_smile:

We’ve got an AWFUL lot of reincarnations of Jesus walking around!

Maybe he’s the anti-Christ? Looks like the perfect one world religion there. Show this to some fundementalists, they’ll go ape over this guy.

Burn them all

http://z.about.com/d/atheism/1/0/7/e/TemplarsBurning.jpg

Just like in the good ol’ days :thumbsup:

iam going to be very charitable here, and politely refute your claim, and tell you this, and it is the truth, there is only one Jesus Christ and it is not him. Do not believe half of what you here. This man is not Christ, nor will he ever be.

:rolleyes:
[SIGN]Keep clear of the ring!![/SIGN]

http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/3.gif

???

They could be like the miracles that Sai Baba does - making things materialise and so on. In his case I can spot the sleight of hand techniques he’s using even though I’ve only read about conjuring not learned the skills.

I like this from the website:

Q. Why should Catholics believe in Doctor Dahesh? Ans. Because he is Jesus!

Well, that seems pretty cut and dried doesn’t it? We’re all convinced now.

Dr. Dahesh vs Sri Datta Swammi vs Miranda de Jesus (with bebede as his manager)…

I’d call it a triple threat match… Kinda like WWE no?

A nice idea. It could be a big room. Gather together all the reincarnations of Jesus and people who claim to be Jesus but aren’t under psychiatric care. (I know at a single scientology event once where they focussed on past lives, eight people had been Jesus. One had been Karl Marx so Ron Hubbard forgave him!)

Could we include all those who claim to be Messiahs but not actually Jesus? David Koresh is expected back by his followers in 2012 so he could be there too.

Unfortunately Dr Dahesh couldn’t be in the room. He died in 1984.

I was expecting more of a blaze of glory, chariots, the whole world knowing and so on when Jesus returned. Now I find he has returned already and died again.

Perhaps a little something on the recipe? Brainwash perhaps?

Well, im convinced. :eek:
I really can’t understand why people believe these kinds of stuff.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.