Dr. Hahns Covenant

I was listening to one of Dr. Scott Hahns C.D. about his conversion and he was talking about his idea. It sounded really interesting. Does anyone know where I can find some books on it (by Dr. Hahn or others)? He mentioned on the tape a Dr. Sheppard (Sp?) who had written some stuff on it too, does any one know his full name (and proper spelling) so I can go look up some of his stuff too? Thanks and God bless.

One of his best books on Covenantly Theology is “A Father Who Keeps His Promises.” Excellant book - I’d recommend it to anyone. Hope that is what you are looking for.
MBS1

He has a really good book on the convenants called "A Father Who Keeps His Promises." I definitely recomend reading it.

You can also go and read his free Bible study which gets into this some. The book has more details though.

Well, I will take a look at the book and see if it is. Thank you for giving me a nice starting point. I have read some of his books and he is quite a fun read. If you or anyone else know of any other books on this I would love to read as much as possible.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.