Dr. Micheal Savage spent much of his radio show today May 12th, defending the Pope

Dr. Micheal Savage spent much of his radio show today May 12th, defending the Pope on his trip to the Holy Land this week. While liberal Israel’s and Palestinian supporters lashed out at Pope Benedict XVI, Dr. Savage defended him in his famous and stanch manner.:thumbsup:

Did anyone else catch his show today?:wink:

I did not hear his show today, but am glad he defended the Pope today. He does not always defend Catholicism.

Of all the conservative talk hosts I hear him quote the Bible and quote the Pope the most. The times I’ve heard him rant about Catholics it is about some liberal Bishop or some narrow teaching of the Church he may not understand fully. But he is standing up for the family and for God.:slight_smile:

“I would say, let them fast until they starve to death; then that solves the problem.” Michael Savage, July 5 2007, Comment about students who were fasting in protest of Congress failure to address the immigration problem.

"It is a pig story! It’s animal farm all over again. And also make no bones about it, it’s the greedy Catholic Church that was behind it because the people of America walked away from the molesters’ dens and they need to bring in people from the Third World who are still gullible enough to sit there and listen to the molesters … the Roman Catholic Church was behind this, the Roman Catholic Church started this a year ago. The Roman Catholic Church flooded the streets because they cannot get parishioners anymore amongst educated white people who have caught onto the racket and instead they need to import dummies to sit in the church pews. That’s the story and it is not difficult for you to understand — I’m telling you the truth. It’s all about greed. It’s greed at the top of the Catholic Church…“Make no mistake about why this is happening,” Savage continued. "This has nothing to do with compassion for Mexican workers. This has nothing to do with fairness for Mexican workers — it has to do with the greed … That’s all there is to it. And that includes the Catholic Church pigs. And if you don’t like it, don’t listen to the show — I really don’t care anymore. I’m not going to be duped by this sanctimonious garbage that all churches are good and that the institution itself is good. Bah humbug. The institution is rotten from the top to the bottom"
Michael Savage, March 28, 2006

“minorities in America are becoming the majority” and “[t]he only way to stop this is to throw out all the politicians, immediately, and then throw out the anchor babies…You know, this thing about the anchor babies is why minorities in America will become the majority. Most people will be afraid to discuss this for fear that the radical scum on the left will call them a racist.” Michael Savage, August 21, 2008

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.