Dream about a Tabernacle, amongst various things

Hi all!

Firstly, I’d like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy and blessed new year! And that Our LORD and our blessed Lady will shine their loving light and peace upon each and everyone of you.

Last night, I had this dream, and although i dont remember exactly the different events that happened within it, the main focus was a tiny box that resembled a tabernacle, attatched with a giant crucifix atop, and inside was a statue of the little infant Jesus. There were around 3 or 4 large hosts inside as well. After that i was in a room with people dressed in stoles and they all sat around this “tiny tabernacle” and having lunch…weird.

That was the main image i remember from my dream. I did go to an adoration chapel after work yesterday, so maybe the answer could be as simple as a visit from Jesus? Could there be some deeper meaning? I am still relatively new and practicing, so i need all the answers i can get!

Blessings and Love!

Peter

If there is a message from Jesus here, its probably “Nice you could stop by, come back and see me again sometime”!

Dreams take as their material what we have experienced in recent days. I’ve had some very strange dreams since I started going to Mass more often.

Peace be with you Brother/sister.

I will pray about this. If I receive an interpretation from our Lord, I will let you know via private message.

Dominus vobiscum.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.