dreams

Who or what controls our dreams?

Dreams are not controlled.

They are a function our minds have for editing our memories. Also, so we don't have to look at the darkness while we are asleep.

Most of the time, dreams have no meaning.

Shalom, ICXC NIKA

[quote="theresaavey, post:1, topic:298248"]
Who or what controls our dreams?

[/quote]

I don't know but if you find out let me know, because I have a few complaints! :D

[quote="CalCatholic, post:3, topic:298248"]
I don't know but if you find out let me know, because I have a few complaints! :D

[/quote]

:D:D

Me too!!!!!

Peace
James

Better than not dreaming at all though, non?:slight_smile:

Most of the time…not always…Some things I wish would not come up…but they do anyway…

Peace
James

**Yeah, what’s up with dreams anyway ?

The other night I was in the U.S. Cavalry out in the desert, and we were about to be attacked. Our Captain yelled orders and we jumped off our horses, and hunkered down in a …carport… We were piling all our saddles and gear in front of us and loading our rifles, but just as the attack was about to begin, I noticed that we had no cover behind us… Then I woke up. I hadn’t seen anything or been reading anything about that time period, so where do these things come from anyway ? :confused:

Oh, and by the way, I’m a girl … ** :smiley:

When I was eight years old I dreamed that I went into the ditch near my school and found legos, nothing but legos, an entire ditch full of legos. It was the best dream I ever had. And then I woke up. :(

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.