Driving test and stressed

Hi every one, I wanted to thank every one for praying for me to pass my acca exams, I would appreciate it very much if you could please pray for me to pass my driving test, ive failed it twice now and this is my third time round. I really do pray that I pass this time round.

Thank you so much every one.

Loads of love

Mariam

Praying for you.

Lord be with Miriam and help her to be calm, confident and capable as she takes her driving test…and in all endeavours of her life. Lord please grant her many blessings!

Best wishes, Trishie :slight_smile:

Praying for the Holy 'Spirit to guide you (and your car).

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

You are in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your success…

Sometimes, delays like this just mean we are not yet ready for certain tasks yet…hopefully, God feels you are ready soon…Good luck on your test–praying for you!!

It is my prayer that you find the peace and calmness needed for this test! Please keep us all updated!

Hail Mary
Full of Grace, the Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

thank you every one passed test with all your prayers and love

thank you so much

mariam

Woohoo! :extrahappy: :extrahappy:

You be careful out on the roads there!

+JMJTJ+

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.