Droid Bible App

I know this is kinda picky, but does anyone know of any good catholic bible apps for android that can be used offline, preferably free (but post paid ones, please!)?

Laudate is free and has a TON of features.

[quote="garn9173, post:2, topic:313855"]
Laudate is free and has a TON of features.

[/quote]

I love Laudate!! :D
They have the DR & the NAB, a whole library of prayers, links to the daily readings & LOTH, and a great examinaion of conscience that will then "list" your sins in an easy to confess format!!

It really is a great app- especially because it's FREE!! :p

I’ll go from memory…

“Answers 4 Catholics” about 2 bucks. Great app for appologetics. Early Church Father writings for all topics. Talk about other faiths, JW, Islam, Mormons, etc.

DivineOffice.org” - again about 2 bucks. NAB translation LOH all set for you no need to fumble through it.

“iMissal” - again a couple of bucks. Very good app for the Roman Missal, daily Mass readings, “My Daily Bread” bible verses and meditations. Catholic prayers and Catholic news.
"
“Catholic Popes” - Give a historical list of popes from Peter to B16. Its pretty cool, I use it in teaching youth minictry and confirmation and RCIA.

Catholic Voting Guide" - Confraternity of Catholic Clergy - very simple guide to Catholic moral teachings and voting with a properly formed conscience.

PS. I also use Laudate. It is everything the others have said.

PSS. I forgot to mention these are all available on an android which is what I have.

The Bible at youversion.com is a free bible app that gives you serveral versions of the bible and lets you download a few versions to read offline.

youversion.com

[quote="Oneofthewomen, post:3, topic:313855"]
I love Laudate!! :D
They have the DR & the NAB, a whole library of prayers, links to the daily readings & LOTH, and a great examinaion of conscience that will then "list" your sins in an easy to confess format!!

It really is a great app- especially because it's FREE!! :p

[/quote]

unfortunately, the bible function doesn't work when you're offline. I have laudate and love it though.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.