Drowning in debt

I have several uhh…moving violations I have to go to court for in a few weeks. I have absolutely no money for paying the bills associated with them and I am afraid they may put me in prison for not having even been able to pay the tickets and rectify the situation. I owe a few thousand dollars to other places as well. I’m 25 and am already pretty much impoverished. Collection agencies call every few hours but I have nothing to give them. The St. Vincent De Paul Society is offerring help and I will take it, but please please pray that God help me get out of debt. I am not in a situation where I can go and find a “better job” either. Pray also the jusge not put me in jail. Thank you.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Heavenly Father, in Your sovereignty and providence, please provide financial recourse to Layp3rs0n. As we remember Your words:*Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? *…we trust You will care for your servant Layp3rs0n. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers your way, Layp3rs0n…

God bless you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

In Jesus’ name, Father, I ask the fullness of Your mercy and kindness to flood into our brother’s life. Please bountifully assist him in all his needs, and lead him towards wonderful news beginnings in his life, a life where he will flourish, and find love, joy security, and peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.