Duggar's Rent Planned Parenthood Landmark

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have moved most of their brood into a rented house in Little Rock, 3 hours from home but close to University of AR for Medical Sciences, where baby **Josie **grows stronger after her premature birth on December 10.

About their leased abode Jim Bob gave Examiner.com an interesting factoid

... Duggar... said the house they're renting was previously owned by the lady who started Planned Parenthood in Little Rock, and that **Jordyn **learned to walk there....

Melody Cash of Seattle said. "I can't believe they rented the 'Planned Parenthood' house and they have 19 kids - that's just too funny. "...

More...

jillstanek.com/archives/2010/02/duggars_rent_pl.html#comments

Am I the only one thinking the Duggars moving into a PP Landmark is a bad idea?

You could spray that house with holy water and have a priest perform an excercism over it and I am still not getting anywhere near that house.

sweet irony

[quote="PLAL, post:1, topic:186361"]
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have moved most of their brood into a rented house in Little Rock, 3 hours from home but close to University of AR for Medical Sciences, where baby **Josie **grows stronger after her premature birth on December 10.

About their leased abode Jim Bob gave Examiner.com an interesting factoid

... Duggar... said the house they're renting was previously owned by the lady who started Planned Parenthood in Little Rock, and that **Jordyn **learned to walk there....

Melody Cash of Seattle said. "I can't believe they rented the 'Planned Parenthood' house and they have 19 kids - that's just too funny. "...

More...

jillstanek.com/archives/2010/02/duggars_rent_pl.html#comments

[/quote]

I LOVE these people! I wish they were Catholic... but they are still wonderful!

I kind of like the irony, myself. Sort of like reclaiming it for things that are good and holy (on the level of being pro-life, not trying to claim that the Duggar's are somehow uber-sanctified or something.)

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.