Dutch Justice Ministry employee: ISIS a Zionist conspiracy

From the JTA:
A senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry said the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation.

Yasmina Haifi, a project leader at the ministry’s National Cyber Security Center, made the assertion Wednesday on Twitter, the De Telegraaf daily reported.

“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name,” wrote Haifi, who described herself on the social network LinkedIn as an activist for the Dutch Labor Party, or PvdA.

Haifi later removed her original message, explaining, “I realize the political sensitivity in connection with my work. That was not my intention.”

Here is a screenshot of the offending tweet:

This story was originally covered by the Dutch newspaper, De Telegraaf: PvdA-ambtenaar: ISIS is complot van zionisten (you can use Google Translate to get the gist of this piece). De Telegraaf also reports that she has been suspended from her job.

So kudos to the Justice Ministry for doing the right thing in this case. Having said that, attitudes like hers should be more or less expected in light of the recent wave of antisemitism we’ve seen throughout Europe recently.

Oy, gevalt. :nope:

The islamic state definitely has nothing to do with islam. Definitely. It’s the Jews who want a caliphate.[/sarcasm]

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFYQFjAL&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.israelnationalnews.com%2FNews%2FNews.aspx%2F184029&ei=6NftU9qODKrX8AGyiYCIDg&usg=AFQjCNF0T5kYrs1F1WgOU9NhTU_NhImenA&bvm=bv.73231344,d.b2U

Van Klaveren and Bontes said in a joint statement that “a person who propagates such ideas and is working with state secrets could be a threat to national security.”

Haifi has since removed the statement from her Twitter feed, saying, “I realize the political sensitivity in relation to my work. This [public reaction] was never my intention.”

Although she eventually removed the offending Twitter post, she was angry about needing to do so:

In an interview with Radio 1 this morning, Haifi said she will not take back her statements, saying she has the right to speak her mind. “Freedom of expression is apparently only for certain groups,” she said.

“I have taken the liberty to express myself and obviously I have to pay for it. I do not know why I should take it down; this is what I think.”

nltimes.nl/2014/08/13/isis-zionist-plot-security-official-suspended/

While I don’t agree with her, I sympathize with her plight for freedom and her conscience moral struggle. She proves the slogan; Freedom is not Free. :wink:

I would say that Israel is involved in some form of manipulation of groups like ISIS in order to keep Israel’s enemies divided and fighting each other. In Syria, Israel’s Air Force carried out attacks that were directed at government forces, so there actions did benefit groups like ISIS and Al-Nusra Front. The Salafists always talk a good fight against Israel, but the reality has shown that there real interest is in killing Shias, Christians, Alawites, etc.

We Jews are so naughty that we’re able to drive people who see our complete naughtiness quite bonkers.

See? That’s what happens when you get in bed with the Jesuits and Masons. :rolleyes:

They’re just pussycats in the being naughty business - as proof, there’s far more youthoughtjewswerenaughtytheyaremuchnaughtierthanthat.com sites than any others.

Should we be concerned that she was suspended from her job, and presumably will return to it? She hasn’t changed her views, but simply censored (under protest) her Twitter account.

Perhaps having her views publicly exposed is a good thing. But it will it change what she produces at work? The incident also makes me wonder how many other senior personnel in government hold similar views.

An Algerian news network Algerie 1 featured an article last month that translates into English as Allah has not ordered us to fight against Israel: ISIS. algerie1.com/actualite/daech-allah-ne-nous-a-pas-ordonne-de-combattre-israel/

Here's the article translated into English in the Shia Post [en.shiapost.com/2014/07/12/allah-has-not-ordred-us-to-fight-against-israel/](http://en.shiapost.com/2014/07/12/allah-has-not-ordred-us-to-fight-against-israel/)

:rotfl:

Do not ever underestimate the naughtiness of pussycats.

While the world concentrates on the naughtiness of the Jews, than wham!, that’s when the Jesuits (err, pussycats) make their move.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Well, when it comes to the American ballot box, a lot of Jewish voters do disappoint. :o

Is that the reason why I’ve lived such a cat-afflicted life? :smiley:

It may be that they, like me, haven’t the faintest idea of what American politics is all about. :wink:

Probably.:smiley:

Now on to a new thread on how to find out if your cat is really a Jesuit…

And planning world domination.

And the illuminatti, bilderburgers, The CIA, the Queen of England. And Henry Kissinger too.

Ishii

Mmmmm…bilderburgers…

I heard a joke ages ago about a man who came to America as a child and years later went to Poland to visit an uncle who had stayed behind. He was shocked by his uncle’s poverty living in the shtetl but more so because he had government sponsored anti-Semitic newspapers all over.
“How can you read this trash?” he asks.
“It makes me feel powerful,” the uncle says, “to read about how we control the banks and the newspapers and the cinema . . .”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.