E-Breviary on Kindle

LOTH via e-breviary is available on a kindle app by subscription, but their website does not give much info and it seems kind of cumbersome

is there anyone who is using their service this way?
what is your opinion? what is the monthly cost? is it worthwhile?

I have a Nook, and I have the web browser homepage set to divineoffice.org/ . It works great, and it’s free! :thumbsup:

I do wish that I could get a epub version of the 4-volume LOTH, as it would be nice to not rely upon wifi connectivity. I often download the MP3 LOTH prayers from Pray Station Portable and play it on my Nook’s audio player, so that’s an option as well.

I can’t find a way to do the same thing on Kindle but if any user can advise me I would be grateful

I use their I-phone app and it is great.

When I looked at Kindle, prior to purchasing my Nook, they had a web browser feature, of sorts. See if this helps: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200137070

The Latin version is available through paxbooks.

paxbook.com/

thanks I will work with the amazon link when I get home, but would still like to hear from anyone who is using ebreviary with kindle
I have to register there first before I can even experiment and don’t want to pay for a subscription that is not usable

Bump!

I’ve been doing divine office for several months and I have to print books but I also have a kindle and I would love to have an epub version so I could have something more portable when away from home.

The last post was in 2011 and it’s 2016, anyone have an update?!

I’d be willing to buy it, I just want a local ebook copy so I don’t always have to lug my books with me everywhere I go.

Jesu Rex Admirabilis!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.