E-reader :D

Hi, I would like to know how much ebooks cost on average for the sony e-reader, and I would also like to know whether classics are indeed free like I've read on forums or how much they usually are? Thank you.

This information would be found here: ebookstore.sony.com/categories

Have a Happy New Year!

[quote="gellayn3, post:1, topic:181670"]
Hi, I would like to know how much ebooks cost on average for the sony e-reader, and I would also like to know whether classics are indeed free like I've read on forums or how much they usually are? Thank you.

[/quote]

The cost of the books vary in price, and I have never been charged for a classic title. I have had my e-reader for over two years, and I love it. I am usually reading 2-3 books at a time (depending on what kind of mood I'm in) and I love that I can have all of them in one device that fits into my purse.

Hold off buying, according to this NY Times article which includes a video report a whole bunch of readers are about to be released.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.