East Coast earthquake's epicenter near a nuclear plant

From the LA Times:

The magnitude 5.8 earthquake that shook the East Coast on Tuesday was centered near a nuclear power plant, raising concerns that the facility could have been damaged.

North Anna Power Station, located about 10 miles from the epicenter, is running its safety systems on backup generators after the quake knocked out the plant’s outside power source.

But more importantly: Has Pat Robertson announced who’s to blame for provoking God’s punishment?

Pax,
OA

Did the nuclear plant somehow CAUSE the earthquake???

Inquiring minds want to know.

[Could it have been space aliens … per the NY Times?]

Evidently the quake occurred on a little known fault line outside of DC called “Bush’s Fault”…

Breaking: Obama administration points out they “inherited” fault lines from previous administrations…

Fox News claims the Washington monument is leaning to the right, MSNBC claims it’s leaning to the left. More news at 11…

Democrat on the street: “I won’t stop shaking until Obama makes a speech telling me that everything is ok and that he has a plan”…

I’m sure he’ll figure it out in a timely manner. He always does.

This is a disgusting display of the truth. I’m offended, yet still laughing. Seriously, praying the plants stay together, esp. in light of the coming hurricane that could push this problem inland. They say run to the hills, well here I am and it still is happening.

As soon as Obama stops the waters from rising he will start working on a stimulus plan with Biden in charge, that will put people to work looking for ways to bring an end to earthquakes.

Obama awarded unprecedented SECOND Nobel peace prize for stopping the earthquake.

Will make a speech about it as soon as the teleprompter stops shaking back and forth.

Women and minorities hit hardest.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f2HerEBAAIw/TlTNBPNPgvI/AAAAAAAABlg/ESPIz_EPjf8/s400/Obama%2Bbush-Faultline-flattened-2-456x650.jpg,

:whistle: " , and patched up the crack in the Washington Monument … "

The nucular plant is back on line.

Biggie yawn.

djysrv.blogspot.com/2011/08/dominion-restores-off-site-power-to.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.