Eastern Rites

I am curious, do the eastern rites have to believe that people are born with the guilt of original sin? How about the Imacculate conception, do they believe that Mary was immaculately concieved or do they believe she remained sinless?

I am curios weather they follow the western philosophy or the eastern philosophy.

[quote=jimmy]I am curious, do the eastern rites have to believe that people are born with the guilt of original sin? How about the Imacculate conception, do they believe that Mary was immaculately concieved or do they believe she remained sinless?

I am curios weather they follow the western philosophy or the eastern philosophy.
[/quote]

Clear your diary for the next couple of days - 364 posts and counting…

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=11290

[quote=JGC]Clear your diary for the next couple of days - 364 posts and counting…

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=11290
[/quote]

Thanks, I forgot about that thread.

This has been addressed and I do not feel like beating a dead horse, but I do have a question.

Why was this posted under Non-Catholic Religions?

So the Eastern Rites of the Catholic Church are now not considered Catholic?

[quote=ByzCath]This has been addressed and I do not feel like beating a dead horse, but I do have a question.

Why was this posted under Non-Catholic Religions?

So the Eastern Rites of the Catholic Church are now not considered Catholic?
[/quote]

I thought I put it under Apologetics when I posted it.

[quote=jimmy]I thought I put it under Apologetics when I posted it.
[/quote]

Ah! :ehh:

I can understand that, not like it has never happened to me!

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.