Easy Bake Oven Recipe Cookbook

[FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]St. Nick brought our 5 year old an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas! However, I was upset that the “cake/cookie mixes” were $6.99 each! :eek: Needless to say I went elsewhere to find alternatives.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I found a wonderful book called “Baking with Mommy Cookbook: Recipes for Kid-Size Ovens” by Kristen Joyal. [/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]It has a ton of recipes that you can make with home ingredients for you kid sized ovens. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I know many of you have children or know people with children who like to do fun things so I thought I would pass along this great resource! [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][size=2][FONT=Arial]Here is my disclaimer:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I don’t have any association with the author, company, etc. As a mom I like to share really neat things I find. So, I have nothing to gain from this! :wink: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]You can get it on the website: straightforwardtech.com/Baking_with_Mommy_Cookbook/baking_with_mommy_cookbook.htm[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/size][/FONT]

There are also many websites that carry recipes. Here’s our favorite:

recipezaar.com/recipes.php?q%5B%5D=easy+bake+oven&ls=re

God bless,

Trish

Thanks so much Trish! I will be sure to check it out!

Thanks for sharing that info – my daughter has an Easy Bake oven, and we don’t use it much because of the cost of the mixes. I’m glad somebody thought of doing a cookbook!

Ah, but why spend the money on the cookbook when you can make your own for free? :slight_smile:

budget101.com/kids.htm#Easy_Bake_Mixes

Just google easy bake oven recipes and you’ll get a couple sites with ideas but this has the most I saw so far.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.