Eat my flesh...

I recall hearing references to “eat my flesh” and “drink my blood” that are in the OT and having to do with being beaten up. Can’t find them and they would be of a big help right now.

(1Ch 11:19) And said, My God forbid it me, that I should do this thing: shall I drink the blood of these men that have put their lives in jeopardy? for with the jeopardy of their lives they brought it. Therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mightiest.

(Mic 3:3) Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.

(Psa 27:2) When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

:shrug:
This is most of what I could find, do not know if it will help.

Bill

Ezekiel 39:17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.