Ebola: 'Attack Patients with Napalm to Defeat Virus' Todd Kincannon, Pro-Life Politician Says

ibtimes.co.uk/ebola-attack-patients-napalm-defeat-virus-todd-kincannon-pro-life-politician-says-1468872

Patients affected by Ebola should be killed to defeat the deadly virus, a pro-life American politician has said.

The remarks of Todd Kincannon, former executive director of the Republican Party in South Carolina, sparked outrage as the World Health Organization warned at least 7,000 people in West Africa have contracted the disease.

Kincannon made the comment on Twitter, where he also asked “Why do creepy viruses always come from Africa? HIV, Marburg, Ebola, West Nile…”

To read the entire article, including tweets, please click on the above link.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy…! Not only is he a naughty republican, but the last sentence might possibly be able to be used as Racist propoganda…! :eek:

Sound the alarms!

If you look at some of his other tweets, he looks like he’s trolling the easily outraged. He’s the type who are better off ignored.

…Sometimes, i just dont know about these “pro-lifers”… Theyre just a bunch of meanies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not so fast now… He is dead serious, some believe, that napalm is the only solution to curing Ebola. No sarcasm at all, some will say… :wink:

To kill sick people would be a sinful thing to do.

We have to put this guy on “Ignore.” He’s either a crass sinner or a lunatic. (Pray for him.)

However, it’s sad to see such inanities coming from the mouth of someone who is a pro-lifer. A godly and sane pro-lifer could give a lot to the pro-life movement.

Instead, this kook embarrases the pro-life movement. We don’t need his damage.

Pray Hard!

:gopray:      :signofcross:      :gopray2:      :byzsoc:

This had absolutely nothing to do with his stance against abortion, so the article is biased.

As far as him, he would fit in better in the party of murder.

@gracels It’s mathematical. Do whatever saves the most lives. But here’s a fact: treating Ebola patients kills more innocent people.

Yuck! Utilitarianism is creeping it’s way into Christianity.

I just looked around and he has said some truely terrible things on twitter. According to wikipedia he also made some anti-Catholic tweets but I couldn’t find them. Honestly I didn’t want to read many more, they are violent and hateful.

He’s just an idiot. He doesnt represent anyone but himself and his freedom to say what he wants. Most republicans dont feed off of other republicans to create a common frame of mind.

:bigyikes: :banghead:

Is there any chance we can airdrop this bozo into the deepest part of the Amazon rainforest? I think he needs a “time out.” Anyone who would suggest napalming innocent people to stop a virus or denying legitimate medical care to the sick needs to be ejected from this country. Preferably from the barrel of one of the USS Missouri’s main guns.

Looking at other stuff written by him, it seems that he doesn’t like pretty much anyone who isn’t a heterosexual, white Anglo-Saxon Southern Baptist. He has no love of Catholics, that’s for sure, throwing around the word “papist” (and even applying it to Orthodox Christians :ouch::banghead: [Mr. Kincannon, on the off chance that you’re reading this, just a hint – YOU FAIL HISTORY AND COMPARATIVE RELIGION FOREVER!!!* ] … and who uses “papist” anymore to refer to us Catholics anyway?) and comparing infant baptism to "Chinese water torture.

Read this and weep for our political system: theamericanconservative.com/dreher/populism-palin-torture/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=populism-palin-torture

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.