eBooks

Merry Christmas! Christ is born, the Virgin is rejoicing!

I am looking for some eBooks (preferably in the ePub/Kobo format) for my Kobo reader thing. I already know of freecatholicebooks.com, but any more? I also have the ones from the website of the Transalpine Redemptorists. I am look for lives of the Saints, Missals, Prayerbooks, hymnbooks, etc…even eastern Catholic books will do. Anyone have any suggestions?

God Bless :signofcross::byzsoc:

Google Books.

Christian Classics Ethereal Library

Project Gutenberg

Internet Archive

Also, you can download Calibre – which allows you to convert PDFs and HTML files into e-book format. So a lot of stuff that is web based (like the patristics library at New Advent) can be fairly quickly converted to be viewable on your reader.

I know Christianbook.com has some catholic books. You have to search because it is a prominently protestant website but their fiction, bible study, dvd, and gift selections are amazing. They offer some pretty good deals too.

The following three links, also have Catholic ebooks. I’m not sure if it’s what you are looking for but you’ll have to check them out. Amazon also offers a small selection.

pauline.org/
paulistpress.com/
ignatius.com/

Sorry I can’t help you more, but I’m not into ebooks, I’m old fashion. I like the texture of paper.

Good luck SG

I rather real books too, but the reader is actually quite handy :wink: Thanks for the links, two of you! God Bless :signofcross::byzsoc: Exactly as I was looking for.

Hi Friends,

Kindle: catholicchurchsaints.com/ebooks.htm

Ipad: catholicchurchsaints.com/IPad.htm

Nook: catholicchurchsaints.com/Nook.htm

Yours truly is the author …enjoy!

stjoe4u2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.