Ecclesia Militans: Apologetics

Check out this Catholic website. It is a bundle of knowledge about the Catholic Church and her teachings. Articles are a bit long, but a must for anyone interested in apologetics.

geocities.com/militantis/apologetics.html

Thank you for the website. I added it to my Favorites.

thank you for that new resource. it is truly helpful. :blessyou:

Check out this Catholic website. It is a bundle of knowledge about the Catholic Church and her teachings. Articles are a bit long, but a must for anyone interested in apologetics.

geocities.com/militantis/apologetics.html

With reservations! The web-master, John Brindle, is a radical Feeneyite/OSJite. His webpage was last updated Feb. 28, 2002. Refer: jloughnan.tripod.com/weave.htm

Be careful at that site, I believe they are associated with the SSPX.

Even if they are SSPX their apologetics on most topics will be reliable but read with caution.

Avoid all schismatics as a source of doctrine, faith or reason. :twocents:

God Bless

[quote=BigLouis400]Even if they are SSPX their apologetics on most topics will be reliable but read with caution.
[/quote]

Of course. Being schismatics doesn’t mean all their apologetic materials are likewise invalidated. There is still a measure of truth in them, although one must treat their tracts with caution.

Gerry :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.