Ed Schultz, 64, former MSNBC pundit, dies

Schultz was an unabashed liberal although I don’t think he was always such. He was also a proud gun owner and hunter although he was in favor of gun-control legislation. He had his ups and downs as a news commentator but I liked him and agreed with many of his political positions. Some of you may not have, but please say a prayer for him.

Do I need an attachment for this?

Meltzerboy, we are supposed to have a link to a new article, so I have provided it below. I will say a prayer for him.

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/television/ed-schultz-death-msnbc-rt-america-20180705.html

Rest In Peace.

But I honestly lost any respect for him once he went to work for Russian Times.

I don’t remember him. But 64 is still so young. I’ll keep in my prayers.

Thank you for the link and the prayer.

i remember Ed Schultz well. when he was on MSNBC, i might have watched a few minutes of The Ed Show. i didn’t know he had gone to RT.
64 is young now that i am 66 1/2.

my prayers are for his family.
may he rest in peace.

He was a conservative turned liberal which is, I think everyone will admit, fairly unusual. I was surprised to see he had died. He was young.

I don’t know who he was so definitely I can say a honest prayer for him.
May God forgive him.

May he rest in peace. Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy. Lord, have mercy.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.