Edith needs prayers

My friend Edith needs your prayers she hurt her face, cheek and over her eye in a work related injury . She was at work . Let her injury be healed .Lord heal your daughter Edith and lead her to you always. Thanks Lord, in Jesus’s name , amen . Lord bring a new job to her and let it be a job you want for her. Thanks Lord, in Jesus’s name , amen . Everyone pray for Edith , thanks, John

Jesus we place Edith and her problems in Your care. Please heal her injuries and help her to enjoy safe and happy employment. Thank You Jesus

THANKS trishie FOR PRAYING FOR OUR SISTER IN CHRIST EDITH. Edith needs our prayers . Have a blessed and wonderful week and GOD BLESS YOU and your family, John

Praying for Edith.

Lord Jesus christ bless edith with your healing touch and allow her to recover from this injury.

Mary please intereced in this womans life and allow er to take the right steps inorder to become properly heald.

Hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb JEsus holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Praying for her healing!

Praying for Edith.

Thanks to each of you for praying. Edith needs your prayers desperately. Lord hear all our prayers for Edith, thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen .keep praying for her , / John

Thanks all for praying. I APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS AND COMPASSION AND PRAYERS FOR EDITH . My friend EDITH needs your prayers desperately. Lord hear all our prayers for EDITH , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . Please everyone keep praying for a breakthrough for EDITH in a new job and healing . :thumbsup: ./ John

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.