EF in northeast MA

Hello,

I have been to the occasional EF Mass at St. Thomas More College, but I was wondering if anyone on here is from the area and knows of one at a parish. I help to run the Catholic Student Union at Umass Lowell as a recent graduate, and would love for the students to at least experience a traditional Mass. If anyone knows of one, or a way to find one, please let me know.

This link might be helpful. I’ve found the listings there to be relatively accurate, but still it’s always good idea to confirm by phone.

St. Patrick’s in Nashua has the EF on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month at 1:30 pm. The 2nd Sunday is a low Mass and the 4th Sunday is a high Mass.

stpatricksnashua.org/

If you can get down to Boston, there is an EF Mass every Sunday at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross. The Lower Church was just renovated a little over a year ago with the specific purpose of hosting the EF Mass. It’s beautiful!

holycrossboston.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.