EF Mass in San Antonio

Hello all; I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here goes:

I am looking for a Mass said according to the 1962 missal in San Antonio, Texas, by a priest in a regular canonical situation (i.e., not at an SSPX chapel).

Pretty much sums it up! Thanks :)

[quote="NickD, post:1, topic:325448"]
Hello all; I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here goes:

I am looking for a Mass said according to the 1962 missal in San Antonio, Texas, by a priest in a regular canonical situation (i.e., not at an SSPX chapel).

Pretty much sums it up! Thanks :)

[/quote]

church.atonementonline.com/

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Here is a preview of how the masses here look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q251EywW__M

There is a mass at St. Pius X Catholic Church (not SSPX but as part of the archdiocese). They celebrate the 1962 Latin Mass. Canonically and everything.

stpiusxsa.org/parish/

[quote="TheReYUI, post:2, topic:325448"]
church.atonementonline.com/

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Here is a preview of how the masses here look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q251EywW__M

[/quote]

Our Lady of the Atonement is a great place :) I have been there numerous times! Alas, They don't celebrate the Tridentine Mass...imagine that, if they did!

Oh boy, how I wish we had Anglican use…

[quote="NickD, post:4, topic:325448"]
Our Lady of the Atonement is a great place :) I have been there numerous times! Alas, They don't celebrate the Tridentine Mass...imagine that, if they did!

[/quote]

OLA primarily celebrates the Mass according to the Anglican Use missal, but the 6 p.m. Sunday Mass is the Ordinary Form in Latin. It may be the only regularly celebrated OF in Latin Mass in the archdiocese.

But as noted above, St. Pius X is the official location for the EF in the ASA: stpiusxsa.org/parish/index.cfm?load=page&page=254

[quote="YoungTradCath, post:5, topic:325448"]
Oh boy, how I wish we had Anglican use...

[/quote]

yes, to me it is just very...ineffable! But wouldn't want to make you jealous :o;)

[quote="SKWill, post:6, topic:325448"]
OLA primarily celebrates the Mass according to the Anglican Use missal, but the 6 p.m. Sunday Mass is the Ordinary Form in Latin. It may be the only regularly celebrated OF in Latin Mass in the archdiocese.

But as noted above, St. Pius X is the official location for the EF in the ASA: stpiusxsa.org/parish/index.cfm?load=page&page=254

[/quote]

so far as I know, OLA does have the only Latin OF Mass in the ASA.

On ecclesiadei.org I saw a listing that said Holy Name Catholic Church celebrates the Tridentine Mass...but I can't find that on the parish website. I used their contact form to inquiry

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.