Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

1. O my Jesus, Thou didst say: “Truly I say to you, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened for you.” Behold I knock, I seek, and ask for the graces of … (State your intention here.)

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be to the Father.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in Thee!

1. O my Jesus, Thou didst say: “Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he shall give it to you.” Behold, in Thy name I ask the Father for graces of…(State your intention here.)

1. O my Jesus, Thou didst say: “Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but My words shall not pass way.” Encouraged by Thy infallible words, I now ask for the grace of…(State your intention here.)

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of Thee, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, Thy tender Mother and ours.
St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us.
Hail, Holy Queen…

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You,

You are Truth,

:gopray:
You are Truth,

Amen.

I’d like to pray thiis for nine days. Thanks for sharing, Goforgoal!

1. O my Jesus, Thou didst say: “Truly I say to you, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened for you.” Behold I knock, I seek, and ask for the graces of … (State your intention here.)

1. O my Jesus, Thou didst say: “Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he shall give it to you.” Behold, in Thy name I ask the Father for graces of…(State your intention here.)

1. O my Jesus, Thou didst say: “Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but My words shall not pass way.” Encouraged by Thy infallible words, I now ask for the grace of…(State your intention here.)

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of Thee, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, Thy tender Mother and ours.
Hail, Holy Queen…

Hail, Holy Queen…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.