El Baradei: Iran only months away from a bomb

IAEA chairman Muhammad ElBaradei on Monday confirmed Israel’s assessment that Iran is only a few months away from creating an atomic bomb. If Teheran indeed resumed its uranium enrichment in other plants, as threatened, it will take it only “a few months” to produce a nuclear bomb, El-Baradei told The Independent.

jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1132475683499&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Time to get on the knees and start praying. This has the possiblity of getting ugly, real ugly.

And nobody is doing anything real about it?

Unreal. Few years back, me and most of the world thought these guys (IAEA) were hopelessly gullible and/or would never risk their nice jobs by actually making a definitive statement.

Now they have and it seems nobody is noticing.

I second the praying comment. Iran is run by nutjobs.

I think the biggest nutjob currently is the guy in N. Korea.

BUT just think, we have already survived Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, and a few others. The question is just how dangerous are these latest cases.

It doesn’t seem like it really matters, until Isreal gets really worried that Iran will try to “take them off the map.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.