Elections Results Thread

Be nice

And now the fun begins

Dear Lord, please. Please help us to begin the rollback of abortion.

Great layout here…breaks down states by poll closing times: www.realclearpolitics.com

Btw…I love that Vermont is already called for Obama with 0% of the vote in. …probably accurate, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

As I posted elsewhere - Google has a map view that is updated live with total and state by state numbers. You can zoom in on individual states and view Senate, House and Gov. races.

google.com/elections/ed/us/results/2012/president/us

They only call it when they have greater than a 95% confidence in the outcome

AP calls VT for Obama and KY for Romney

I know, but it is still funny to have 95% confidence with 0% reporting. :stuck_out_tongue:

But, then, it is Vermont. Why don’t they call Hawaii? :smiley:

Fox News calls Indiana for Romney, it went Obama in 2008, Ohio about to close.

:signofcross:

Romney wins SC and GA. Apparantly CNN said a few minutes ago 'SC was too close too call'

Another choice google.com/elections/ed/us/results/2012/president/us

[quote="Luigi_Daniele, post:3, topic:304361"]
Dear Lord, please. Please help us to begin the rollback of abortion.

[/quote]

HHS Mandate was big for me (it will take an Amendment to the Constitution to outlaw abortion) , but Obama's disastrous handling of the economy and the ballooning debt played a bigger role.

[quote="_Abyssinia, post:11, topic:304361"]
Romney wins SC and GA. Apparantly CNN said a few minutes ago 'SC was too close too call'

[/quote]

Hahahahahaha:D

Amending the Constitution is really, really tough. Really tough.

Romney wins WV

Do not think I got SC right, somebody on twitter said he won it but I can not find confirmation. I am sure Romney will win though

I love this stuff.

[quote="_Abyssinia, post:16, topic:304361"]
Romney wins WV

[/quote]

Well, there's a shocker!!

[quote="_Abyssinia, post:17, topic:304361"]
Do not think I got SC right, somebody on twitter said he won it but I can not find confirmation. I am sure Romney will win though

[/quote]

Lock:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.