Ellen White's view of Christ

One of the tests of a prophet is not leading God’s people to follow other gods. The qoutes below are from E. J. Waggoner’s Christ Our Righteousness. Since, his online book does not give page numbers ( these qoutes are between pages 9 to 23 ), I am
supplying the section headings. The online version of this book is at:
smyrna.org/Books/COR/christ_our_righteousness.htm

(under the heading ) How Shall We Consider Christ?

theology.edu/areopagus/christology/messages/27.html

Please go to the site and print out, it would take 16 posts to publish here.

[quote=Daniel Marsh]One of the tests of a prophet is not leading God’s people to follow other gods. The qoutes below are from E. J. Waggoner’s Christ Our Righteousness. Since, his online book does not give page numbers ( these qoutes are between pages 9 to 23 ), I am
supplying the section headings. The online version of this book is at:
smyrna.org/Books/COR/christ_our_righteousness.htm

(under the heading ) How Shall We Consider Christ?

theology.edu/areopagus/christology/messages/27.html

Please go to the site and print out, it would take 16 posts to publish here.
[/quote]

I’m sorry, I guess I don’t understand… Were you asking us a question or was there a certain point you’re trying to make? :confused:

Hi exoflare, there are errors in Ellen White’s writings concerning Christology. The link I posted documents those errors. I am asking that those who are interrested follow the link, print it out and read it for informational sake. I used just one of those quotes ( all the quotes would be about 16 posts here ) here with SDAgirl that shows that Ellen White at that time did not believe that post ressurrection Jesus was omnipresent. And, she keeps avoiding it. Bottom line, over time Ellen White’s views concerning Jesus improved, evolved towards orthodoxy. But, while her husband was alive, her views were Semi-arian to say the leaste which is what the page of quotes document.

Okay, thanks.

in another thread a poster wrote that Ellen White passed the biblical test for being a prophet.

What is the test?

[quote=Daniel Marsh]Hi exoflare, there are errors in Ellen White’s writings concerning Christology. The link I posted documents those errors. I am asking that those who are interrested follow the link, print it out and read it for informational sake. I used just one of those quotes ( all the quotes would be about 16 posts here ) here with SDAgirl that shows that Ellen White at that time did not believe that post ressurrection Jesus was omnipresent. And, she keeps avoiding it. Bottom line, over time Ellen White’s views concerning Jesus improved, evolved towards orthodoxy. But, while her husband was alive, her views were Semi-arian to say the leaste which is what the page of quotes document.
[/quote]

Here is another Web site: angelfire.com/ms/seanie/adventism.html - Errors of Seventh Day Adventism

There is also this Web site that is run by an Evangelical: ellenwhite.org/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.