Elona Noel my beautiful sister

Please pray for me and my family I lost one of my younger sisters on June 25, 2009. I flew to California made the funeral arrangements and flew home but the fact that she is gone did not impact me until this Sunday when I was in church. And I just could not face going to work this week. I just know that people will want to talk to me about her passing.

Your family and your sister will be in my prayers. So sorry for your loss. May God bless you and help you through this difficult time.

Regi <3

Your dear sister died on my birthday. I will pray for you, your family, and Elona Noel.

:gopray:

My sister died when I was 16 years old. I’ve carried your burden and I will lift it up to the Lord.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Ellalousie, you and your family are now in my prayers.
Your desire to withdraw temporarily is understandable.
I ask Jesus to help you, and your family, to process your loss,
and to help you through this.
Jesus please welcome this treasured sister into heaven.

Eternal rest grant unto Elona Noel, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.