Email shows federal immigration bosses in OT push to swear in new citizens 'due to election'

An internal Obama administration email shows immigration officials may be literally working overtime to swear in as many new “citizen voters” as possible before the Nov. 8 presidential election, a powerful lawmaker charged Thursday.

The email, from a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services field office chief and part of a chain of correspondence within the agency, urges the unnamed recipient to swear in as many citizens as possible “due to the election year.”

“The Field Office due to the election year needs to process as many of their N-400 cases as possible between now and FY 2016,” reads the email, which was disclosed to FoxNews.com by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who chairs the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

“If you have cases in this category or other pending, you are encouraged to take advantage of the OT if you can,” the email continues. “This will be an opportunity to move your pending naturalization cases. If you have not volunteered for OT, please consider and let me know if you are interested.”

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/22/email-shows-federal-immigration-bosses-in-ot-push-to-swear-in-new-citizens-due-to-election.html

Interesting. Maybe that’s why they “erroneously” granted citizenship to 900 illegals who were slated to be deported.

yes. I don’t put anything pass this administration or the State Department. Hillary winning in November will be the final slap in the face from the Obama White House.

That’s exactly what I’m thinking.

Not a palatable candidate, but she is the only one who can beat Trump, and given the wisdom of “Anybody but Trump”, which originated with the GOP, her victory will not be a slap in the face from the Obama White House, but a breath of relief for America and the world.

breath of relief? please…:frowning:

Well, from us old Republicans, it is…but probably not from the new age altrighters who are only Republican in Name Only.

Same here. I wonder how many more haven’t been caught.

I also wonder if they will rescind their citizenship, or let it pass.

When a “President Clinton” implements her publicly-stated “Religion will have to change” policy, we’ll see just who’s breathing a sigh of relief (gay “marriage” forces, pro-abortionists), and who’s getting “slapped in the face” as the First Amendment continues to be dismembered by Executive Orders.

It will happen right after Obama gets done taking all our guns away:shrug:…how many has he taken…none?

I doubt that Obama will take away all guns in the USA.

Not because he doesn’t want to do so.

They have a big picture of him at my local gun store. They named him salesman of the year.

that’s too funny! I like that!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.