Email your archdiocese!

I urge everyone here to email, call, fax and write their archdiocese to get them behind a united front against eBay in regards to item # 6169851381. I have emailed mine and will be calling them in the morning. Perhaps if the American Catholic church as a whole condemns this act, we can prevent it from happening in the future.

already did, did you sign the petition against selling the eucharist in ebay?? here is the link:

petitiononline.com/mod_p…ned.cgi?bbsdofj

[quote=miguel delgado]already did, did you sign the petition against selling the eucharist in ebay?? here is the link:

petitiononline.com/mod_p…ned.cgi?bbsdofj
[/quote]

Yep, already signed. I don’t think online petitions themselves do much at all however if registered eBay members contacted eBay’s Community Watch and other departments threatening a boycott, maybe it’d get thru. I am a powerseller and have let my voice been heard to eBay.

another consecrated host for sale item #6171703649:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1447&item=6171703649&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I agree with Semper Fi please email your archdiocese and ebay. This condoned desecration has to stop. :mad:

The Ebay boycott now has a website at www.boycottebay.org, where Catholics can get information about the boycott, the facts that led up to it, and how they can join the effort.

Vincent DiCarlo
A Decent Respect
1331 Garden Highway, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-9773

www.boycottebay.org

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.