Emergency! Pray for Josh, please!

My little nephew Josh Tindell fell off the monkey bars and has suffered brain trauma. He is now being rushed to North memorial Hospital with blood and fluid coming out of his ears! We are petrified, please, please say a prayer for Josh Tindell. I am so grateful for you people here and your prayers.
Thank you,Jen

Josh is my prayer

I just saw this, I will keep him, you, all your family and the caregivers in my prayers.

Jen I’m so concerned for Josh and you all. Jesus please help this little boy and his family.

You have my love and prayers,
Trishie

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May our Blessed Mother be with Josh and his family, and may our merciful and almighty Father heal him. :signofcross: *

I will hold Josh and his family in my prayers:gopray2:

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come, before the I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Fervently praying.

:signofcross:

Amen.:signofcross:

Still praying…

Praying very hard for precious Josh to recover completely!

Praying for Josh. God Bless You. Peace.

Praying for Josh

Praying for healing for Josh.

Praying for Josh, and his family.

Father, in Jesus name we place Josh, and his family, in Your care.

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

+
[LEFT]I am praying and will be praying for Josh and his family. May the Blessed Virgin take all petitions for Josh and place them in the sacred hands of Jesus![/LEFT]

:signofcross:

praying hard

Praying!! :gopray2:

I am praying for Josh and his family…My husband suffers a similar situation with a blood clot and bleeding in his head (plus pancreatic cancer)…God. your child Josh Needs YOUR HELP…help that only You can provide. Please, God,heal your special child and give the drs and nurses the skills to treat him and restore his health…So young, God…please help him. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.