Emergency prayer request

I know I never post here anymore but I just really need all the prayer I can get for a friend of mine. She is extremely, extremely depressed to the point where I am scared. I would ask specifically that you pray that…

she would know her worth in Christ
she wouldn’t settle for less than love from others
I would know how to love her/care for her at this time

thank you so much for your prayers.

My best friend and my mom both suffer from depression, I will most definitely lift up prayers.

Know that you can’t save her, many times loved ones of people with depression, want so badly to relieve their loved ones of the pain. I’ll pray for you heart and hers and for her to see how much she is loved and how much God wants for her. He created her in his imagine, and she is perfect in his eyes. God Bless you and your friend!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

May the Lord hear your request and grant you and your friend peace.

Amen.

Welcome!

Jesus please go to this wounded person, and open her heart and mind so so she can let in Your love for her, and let in the love others have for her. Open her, Jesus, because all the light and warmth of Your love and others’ for her cannot enter until she opens to it.
Her friend Alycin feels helpless at present, and I know that You know the feeling well as You can’t force anyone’s free will. It must break Your heart sometimes.
But knock so loud on her heart, even through Alycin if You give the means, that she can’t fail to hear love offering Itself with great power.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and especially for loving friends who care enough to pray for us in our time of weakness. We lift up the intentions of our friend Alycin on behalf of a depressed and suffering friend. Lord, we ask you to send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Alycin’s friend, that she may know and discern the unconditional love you have for her at all times. Please help her to find the necessary path forward in her life, whether it is through medical assistance, prayer, therapy, long walks in the woods with your Word, or all of these. Please help Alycin and all who care for this dear child of yours to minister to her and find the right words at the right time to encourage her and improve her faith, courage, strength, and hope in You. Please bless all who help in this situation knowingly, or unknowingly, so your child may continue to find her way in the world as you have planned for her.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I was reading another post regarding mental illness and came across St. Dymphna, the patron saint of those with mental illness. Her story is quite incredible and I pray for her loving intercession for your friend.

St. Dymphna, I ask that you intercede on behalf of your sister in Christ. I ask that you go Our Lord and ask for truth, healing and comfort for not only the one’s who’s suffering, but those around her who are scared.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

I pray daily to St. Dymphna for all suffering from mental problems.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Dear Lord, please help Alycin’s friend know her worth in Christ. Help her in her relationships that she know and receive real love from others and give her the strength not settle for any less than loving relationship (if those relationships may harm her.) Give Alycin wisdom to know how to love and care for her friend at this time. And thank you Lord that this woman has a friend like Alycin to intercede for her and to request prayers for her. Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and especially for loving friends who care enough to pray for us in our time of weakness. We lift up the intentions of our friend Alycin on behalf of a depressed and suffering friend. Lord, we ask you to send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Alycin’s friend, that she may know and discern the unconditional love you have for her at all times. Please help her to find the necessary path forward in her life, whether it is through medical assistance, prayer, therapy, long walks in the woods with your Word, or all of these. Please help Alycin and all who care for this dear child of yours to minister to her and find the right words at the right time to encourage her and improve her faith, courage, strength, and hope in You. Please bless all who help in this situation knowingly, or unknowingly, so your child may continue to find her way in the world as you have planned for her.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.