Employment Opportunity Prayers, Please!

Hello, everyone!

First, I’m so happy to have found this forum, and I look forward to getting to know everyone here! How wonderful that the Internet is allowing us to share our faith and reach out to others!

I do have a prayer request. My husband and I are financially unstable right now, and I’m expecting my first child in August. I just applied to a full time home-based position that would not only help us gain financial stability, but would allow me to stay home and care for our child without sacrificing income. I believe I’m called to care for our children at home, and this would be a great opportunity for me to do that!

Thank you so much for your prayers. I look forward to praying for and with you for others’ needs, as well!

Nicole

St. Joseph, Guardian of the Redeemer, please intercede for Nicole and be the special protector of her family, as you protected the Blessed Mother and Jesus. Patron of workers, guide Nicole as she searches for a job that best fits the will of God in her life.

Praying

Congratulations on expecting your first child!

Praying for your intentions…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Nicole,
I am praying for you and your intentions.

PS. Welcome to CAF

Welcome! Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your success in finding he job you want!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

praying for you home based employment.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you so much for your prayers! I’m so touched that people who don’t even know me will pray with me for my family!

God bless you all!

Jesus please grant Nicole’s prayers for work that allows her to remain home with her baby.

Please bless Nicole’s enthusiatic heart and give her and her husband and child all the graces for blessed and happy lives.
Thank you Jesus.

Welcome, Nicole!

Thank you so much, Trishie.

I’m so thankful for everyone’s prayers and kind hearts. God bless you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners. Now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Cajetan and St. Joseph, pray for us.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.